Giovanna Yannotti is a TV actress and model from the United States. She’s been in a bunch of movies and TV shows already. At that moment in history, she was a household name. Kurt Angle, an American professional wrestler, actor, and former amateur wrestler, are married to Giovanna. They’ve got three little girls now.
· In addition to her roles in Unstoppable and Death from Above, she is also well-known for her appearances in the Hall of Fame and other films.
· There is a celebration in her honour on March 26, her birthday.
· Giovanna Yannotti, known by her nickname, is 35 years old.
· More than 30,000 people on Instagram follow her.
· Giovanna Yannotti is of American nationality.
· In retirement, she now supports her husband, the wrestler Kurt Angle.
· She’s Kurt Angle’s second wife.
· At the filming location of End Game, she finally got to meet Kurt.
Giovanna Yannotti Physical Stats
A 32-year-old woman, Giovanna. She was born in the fire sign of Aries. Giovanna, a hardworking model, is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 62.1 kilograms. Further, she is stunning because of her dark brown hair and eyes. Her proportions are 36 inches across the chest, 26 inches in the waist, and 36 inches in the hips.
Giovanna Yannotti’s Education
She started at the University of Pittsburgh before deciding to pursue a career in the entertainment industry instead.
Giovanna Yannotti’s Background, Family
On March 26, 1987, she entered this world in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Giovanna is 34 years old right now. Giovanna is a citizen of the United States and mixed Italian and Mexican ancestry. It has been noted that she is tattoo-free.
She and her husband, Kurt Angle, have started a family. They’ve raised three stunning young women.
Giovanna Yannotti’s Husband Kurt Angle
Giovanna has acted in films and modeled for major brands and recently tied the knot. They were together for close to two years. After spending considerable time together, the couple decided to take their relationship to the next level. Giovanna and her husband Kurt married in Pennsylvania on July 20, 2012.
They first crossed paths while filming “End Game.” They instantly fell in love upon meeting for the first time. The happy family unit continues with the married couple and their children. Kurt and his wife have been blessed with three daughters: Giuliana Marie Angle, Sophia Laine Angle, and Nikoletta Sky Angle. In contrast, she is the stepmother of two children, Kyra and Kody Angle. Her husband has children with Karen Smedley from a previous relationship.
Early Life Giovanna Yannotti
In the United States of America, on March 26, 1987, Giovanna Yannotti entered the world in Pittsburgh. She is of the white race. She, too, is an American citizen. On the other hand, she is of mixed Italian and Mexican ancestry. The details of her upbringing, including her parents and siblings, are still being reviewed.
Profession of Giovanna Yannotti
Giovanna, the stunning model, began her career in the industry in that capacity. It wasn’t until 2009 that she made her acting debut in ‘MY Bloody Valentine. Later, in 2010, she appeared on an episode of the TV show Justified playing a gang member. In the horror movie “6 Souls,” she played the role of the attorney. However, in 2012’s “Unstoppable,” Giovanna portrayed Rosario Dawson’s stand-in and stunt double. As a result of the film’s success, it was nominated for an Academy Award in the category of best sound editing. She co-starred with her husband, Kurt Angle, in Death from Above that same year.
Films Directed by Giovanna Yannotti
Her filmography is as follows:
· Death from Above (2012) with the role of Consuelo
· 6 Souls (2010) with an uncredited role
· Justified TV Series(2010) with the role of a gang member
· End Game(2009) as a customer in a restaurant
· The Twilight Saga: New Moon(2009) with an uncredited role
· Sorority Row(2009) with an uncredited role
· My Bloody Valentine(2009) with an uncredited role
Giovanna Yannotti’s Net Worth
About $2 million is how much money is believed to be in Yannotti’s possessions. Her careers as a model and actress provide the bulk of her financial security. She has monetized her presence on platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
About 6,000 people follow Giovanna Yannotti on Twitter, and 34,580 people follow her on Instagram. It’s odd, but she doesn’t seem to use Facebook much